A Crossfold pressure seal form is a totally new concept in Pressure Seal self mailing systems. Beginning with an 11X17 sheet a self mailable eight page booklet can be created. The process is as follows:
- Begin with an 11X17 Pressure Seal document either blank or preprinted in up to sixteen colors.
- Image with static or variable information using monochrome or Digital Color printers.
- Load the sheets into the PS600X Cross Fold machine and fold and seal the document.
- The result is an eight page, self sealed booklet, ready to mail. No envelope required.
- Integrated Cards and Labels
- PinSeal pin mailer (see products page for information on PinSeal)
- Return Envelope with remoist glue
- Perforated coupons
- Numbering and punching
- MICR Numbering
- Coated and glossy papers
- Direct Mail with static or variable data color imaging
- Coupon Books
- Ticket Books